FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How old do I need to be to get a tattoo?
You must be 18 years of age with a valid driver’s license or government issued ID.
Do I need to set up an appointment?
Yes, we are by appointment only. Consultations & scheduling are available online.
How do I set up an appointment?
1. Submit a tattoo inquiry form – Please include as much detail as possible!
Vague Description: Good vs Evil Sleeve. Open to artist suggestions.
Detailed Description: Luke Skywalker & Darth Vader’s final battle scene. Half sleeve on my upper arm. Black & grey with some color.
2. Online Consultation Process
- Our artists will review your tattoo inquiry & we’ll respond within 7 days to either set up an appointment or ask for more details.
- Consultations are done online only.
- We receive a large number of inquiries daily & ask for your patience in our response.
- If you haven’t received a response within 7 days, please send your inquiry directly to our email email@example.com
- Our artists reserve the right to deny any tattoo request, as per their preference in style/size, professional expertise, and the integrity of your tattoo.
- After your tattoo design has been approved, a non-refundable deposit will be required to schedule a date for your appointment.
What if the tattoo inquiry form won’t allow me to submit?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
1. Description of your idea
3. Black & grey or Color
4. Pictures for inspiration/reference – artwork, photographs, pictures of other tattoos
***If you are requesting a cover up OR have tattoos in the surrounding area, please include pictures of your existing tattoo(s)!!
What is your policy for deposits?
- Deposits are non-refundable & required to schedule an appointment
- No Call/No Show OR 3 reschedules in a row = Loss of deposit
- 48 hours notice is preferred if you must reschedule
- Your deposit will be deducted from the total of your tattoo when it’s completed
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept all forms of payment including cash, debit and credit cards. Online payments are preferred for deposits & tips in cash are a bonus!